Welcome To Our Web Design Services
We Build Custom Solutions Including Design, Development, Hosting, eCommerce, Marketing, Maintenance and Live Support.
When you choose Affordable Web Sites for your web designing and development needs, you are choosing a Business Web design company that started in 1996. We are members of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. With two decades of experience and a team of certified, qualified, and experienced web design professionals, we offer the best solutions in a well-planned manner after evaluating your business needs and goals.
How We Started?
Affordable Web Sites started on December 1, 1996 in Miami, Florida with one goal; to deliver the best-possible web designing services at an affordable rate to a few clients!
When you deal with our company, you will realize the level of dedicated attention that we provide each one of our client. During the consultation phase, we will get all the details from you to ensure that we know what you need and what your goals are. We use this information to determine the best web technologies and systems that would address those needs and achieve those goals.
"We Won't Brag About How Many Clients We Have, We'd Rather Brag About How We Treat The Clients We Have" more details here.
About Our Rates
The best way for us to give you an accurate rate for your project is to consult with you to discuss your needs. However, we've completed enough projects in our 20 years to be able to list a starting point for both a mobile project or an eCommerce project. It has been our experience, that it takes about 8-10 hours minimum to complete any project. So we list our minimum starting rate on this website. more details here. All of our services are billed at $60.00 per hour.
Our Top 10 Features
- We've Been In Business Since 1996 - Long before kudzu, angies list or craigslist. We started in a small brick and mortar office in Miami, Florida. We have professional partners that provide us with the services we cannot complete in house. Some of them include GoDaddy, Paypal, Authorize.net, BigCommerce and more.
- You Work Directly With The Designer - Because we are a small professional company, you work directly with the designer from start to finish. You'll never have to speak to a customer service rep. If you need to speak to us, you simply pick up the phone and call us 478-922-8979.
- We have Our Own Domain Registrar - This allows us to register domain names ourselves, often lower than some of the major chains. Of course these domains names are ICAAN Accredited and supported by GoDaddy. Go to http://www.affordabledomains.ws to register a new domain.
- We Provide Professional Maintenance - The best websites change all the time as their strategy is tweaked and updated. But the first time you delete your entire home page by mistake and lose eight hours of sales while you're trying to get it back up and running, you'll wish you'd spent the extra money on a maintenance plan.
- We Design All Projects From Scratch - We never use a site builder to complete your project, we custom build each project starting with a blank canvas.
- You Have Access To Our Over $10,000 In Tools And Resources. - How important is a professional photo, a special feature, logo elements, feature scripts, type styles?
- We Provide Online Training On The Basic Features - We make sure that you understand how your project works.
- We Provide You With SEO Assistance - No matter how attractive your website is, it will produce nothing unless someone knows it's there.
- Your Project Never Becomes Stale - We periodically review your industry for enhancement ideas.
- We Provide LIVE Support - We're here we you need us LIVE Monday to Friday from 8a-8p.
WordPress vs Traditional Designing?
These are totally different concepts. Unfortunately, there has been so many issues with WordPress sites being destroyed or corrupted during updates that we cannot touch it. Many clients choose to use WordPress because of it's content management system that let's you modify a part or all of your websites pages.
There are too many really good, light CMS(content management system) available that work seamlessly in a normal site developed in Dreamweaver or any other desktop editor. It's a myth that Google gives WordPress special placement treatment. We use WordPress as it was originally intended, as a blogging tool, view our blog here.
Do you use a site builder?
No, we are professional designers and have no need to use these tools. These are great for some clients that have some computer or web skills, but can be very time consuming. We have used professional grade web and graphics tools since we opened our doors.
Do you register domain names?
Not only do we register a unique name for you, we do a little research to make sure that the name you select helps you with your marketing rankings. Go to http://www.affordabledomains.ws to register a new domain.
Do you upgrade current websites to mobile websites?
Of course we do and we highly recommend that if your current website is not mobile friendly, you upgrade it at your first opportunity. As more and more consumers rely on their mobile devices for personal and business use, the need for a mobile websites is rapidly growing.
Mobile websites like THIS ONE, automatically adjusts to the device it's viewed on, either Desktop, Tablet or Smart Phone.
How long does it take to complete a project?
All projects take a minimum, of 10 hours to complete. We schedule the time required to complete your project on a case by case basis. If you are on a very tight deadline, we've been know to complete a project over 2 days.
What forms of payments do you accept?
Through Paypal, we are able to accept most major credit cards (AMEX, Visa, Mastercard, Discover) and echecks.
For more information or help with designing your website, feel free to contact us at 478-922-8979 or email@example.com.