Hosting is what makes it possible for others to view your website over the Internet. Without it, you’re the only one who will ever get a look. Shared hosting accounts usually have up to 500 accounts on one server. A web hosting company’s job is to securely store your website files on a server, and serve up those files as quickly as possible to every single one of your visitors whenever they ask for them.
Managed hosting differs from other hosting in that the service provider administers the hardware, operating systems and system software. The client usually has administrative access but as a rule rarely uses it, instead interacting with the leased system through a Web-based interface. Typically, the hosting provider is responsible for setting up and configuring hardware, installing and configuring software, technical support, patch management, system maintenance, monitoring and updates.
Other services that may be available either as part of the hosting package or as an add-on include backups, load balancing and disaster recovery, as well as security processes including vulnerability scans, intrusion detection (ID) and DDoS (distributed denial of service) prevention and mitigation.
Effective October 1, 2017, we will only provide managed hosting with site monitoring within our company. You can get shared hosting from $7.99 a month directly from our partner site here.
Managed Hosting With Site Monitoring = $50.00 Month ($1.66 a day)
We lease a dedicated hosting server and place ONLY our clients accounts on that server. This type of hosting is called managed hosting.
- 1 Website
- Unlimited server space
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 10 MySql Database (1gb each)
- Flexible, easy to use control panel (cPanel or Plesk)
- Server Support - 24/7 Server Support is provided by GoDaddy
- Affordable Web Sites Provides error support via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- One administrative or text modification per month
- We install special software and manually monitor your website every 10 minutes to make sure it always online
- We troubleshoot and correct any errors that may arise
- We backup your project after every modification
- We install any security patches
- We scan your account each week for malware each
- We keep a hard copy(CD/DVD) of your files each month as long as you are our clients.
- Site enhancements as needed (details available)