Introduction To Marketing Services
No matter how attractive your site is, it will produce nothing unless you let someone know that it's available. We’ve been providing Optimization, SEO marketing, email marketing, and Google advertising services since 1996. There are basically two ways to get your site on Google. The quickest way is to use Google adwords, while this is the quickest way to get your site on this major search engine, it can also be the most expensive. The other way to get your site positioned on googles major search engines is through ORGANIC search results. We have an 85-95% success rate.
Marketing services are so important to the success of your project that we dedicated a complete website to this service. Visit our marketing website at http://www.netpromotions.com or click the image for a complete list of all of our optional marketing services.
Features Of Our SEO Marketing Services
Long Tail Keywords
Initial Keyword Assessment
Keyword Analysis (updated as needed)
Keyword Identification For Your Business
Comprehensive Website Audit Each Month
Competitor Analysis (1 competitor)
Website Structure Analysis
Google Webmaster Setup and Monitoring
Initial On Page Optimization
Site-map Creation & Submission
Robot.txt File Created (updated as needed)
Meta Description Optimization
Page Title & Header Tags Optimization
Image Alt Tags Optimization
Canonicalization For Duplicate Pages
Off Page Optimization
Manual Submissions To Directories (Google Places, Yahoo Local, YP.com)
400 Word Article Created & Submitted
Rankings Summary Report
Competition Research Report
Ongoing Support and Advice
Rate Per Month For 5-10 Longtail Keywords
Let Us Review Your Keywords/Industry For Your Rate
What's new in the new Website Audit tool?
Our new Website Audit tool has been rewritten from the ground up. There are several new pages in the report:
- New: The overview page now shows the progress of every web page issue over time.
- New: "Content topics" shows the most popular topics on the pages of a site.
- New: "Duplicate content" shows the duplicate content of your website at a glance.
- New: "Indexability" shows the indexability of the pages of the analyzed website.
- New: "Links to external pages" shows the most linked external domains on the website with statistics.
- New: "Links to internal pages" shows a statistical overview of the internal links on the analyzed website.
- New: "Security" reports security problems of your website.
- New: "Structured data" and "Technologies" give an overview of the usage of structured data markup code and other technologies (for example AMP) on the analyzed website.
What's better in our new Website audit tool?
Our new Website Audit tool in is the most comprehensive audit tool that you can get. We also improved the features that were available in the previous version:
- Better: Now supports HTTP/2 and all kinds of HTTPS sites (including the more exotic configurations).
- Better: Now checks for the maximum title width (in pixels) that Google is able to display on the search result page.
- Better: Now follows frameset links (FRAME src, IFRAME src) on websites that use outdated framing methods.
- Better: We can now export duplicate page titles, duplicate meta descriptions and all "noindex" errors. In addition, you can now preview the export files.
- Better: The robots.txt file will now be checked for syntax errors and spelling mistakes in commands.
- Better: Our Website Audit tool now supports all kinds of structured data that is used by Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, Twitter and Facebook, i.e. JSON-LD, RDFa, Microdata, Microformats, Twitter Cards and Open Graph.
- Better: We can now override your robots.txt file by specifying a crawl delay and a list of allowed/disallowed URLs.
- Better: We can now enter up to 1000 words (per project) that will be ignored by the spell checker.
- Better: We can now specify a user agent. For example, this enables you to crawl your website as Googlebot.
- Better: We can now select the Accept-Language header to crawl locale-adaptive content.
- Better: AJAX escaped fragment websites will now be recognized automatically.
- Better: Our Website Audit tool now loads pages with a size of up to 10 MB.
We offer better filters, better instructions, and much more. Our new website audit tool offers everything that you need to get the best rankings for your web pages.