There are two types of email accounts we offer, POP3 and IMAP
The basic difference is our IMAP accounts have unlimited storage and can sync between all of your devices. All message, folders, etc. on one device, automatically appear on all of your devices. A POP3 has a predetermined amount of storage and cannot be synced.
If You Are Using Your Web Browser
Login To Your Webmail Account Here - http://email.secureserver.net
If You Are Using Your MOBILE DEVICE, Use The IMAP/POP3 Settings Below
Incoming mail server (IMAP) - imap.secureserver.net Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - smtpout.secureserver.net
incoming mail server (POP3) - pop.secureserver.net Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - smtpout.secureserver.net
In addition to Web-Based Email, you can get your email through a desktop client or mobile device:
Gmail's Default SMTP Settings
- Gmail SMTP server address: smtp.gmail.com
- Gmail SMTP username: Your Gmail address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Gmail SMTP password: Your Gmail password
- Gmail SMTP port (TLS): 587
- Gmail SMTP port (SSL): 465
- Gmail SMTP TLS/SSL required: yes
How to access your gmail account
Sign into your gmail account at https://mail.google.com/
- Enter your username and password
You can set up and use Workspace Email on your Apple mobile devices, including iPhone or iPad.
Before you start,
you need to know your POP or IMAP Email Server Settings and ports. To find them, go to the Email Setup Center and write down the information that displays under Email Server Settings, including both the incoming and outgoing server settings.
- Tap Settings .
- Tap Wi-Fi and tap the toggle button to turn it off.
- Tap the Settings button to go back to the Settings screen.
- On the Settings screen, tap the Accounts & Password option.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your account details, and tap Next.
- Tap IMAP or POP, depending on the type of account you use.
Note: Not sure of your account type? See POP or IMAP: How do I know what type of account I have?
- Under New Account, enter your Mail Server Settings from the Email Setup Center.
Note: Even though iOS labels the Outgoing Mail Server fields as Optional, you must enter them for your email to work correctly.
- Tap Next. Your mobile device will begin verifying your settings. This may take several minutes.
- Tap Save.
- Turn your wifi back on in the Settings screen.
- Tap Mail to open the app.
- To test your account, compose an email and send it to yourself.
Note: As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we don't endorse or directly support third-party products, and we're not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Third-party marks and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.