Regular Website Support
Running into website / technology issues when you’re operating a business is a huge distraction. It’s just a part of operating a business and whether you like it or not, it’s going to happen to you at some point.
So having a solid support team that’s available at all times is a critical part of our decision-making process – and it should be for you as well.
That's another aspect of Affordable Websites’ maintenance services is that we offer regular Site support. There are different maintenance plans on offer including:
No Charge Error Corrections
Our support is extremely simple, just submit your request using the simple form below. If this is an emergency(site down), or if you have one of our new maintenance plans, call us directly at 478-922-8979. Normal completion time is within 24 hours or less.
Our Responsibility To You
- Check the server your project is on DAILY to make sure it is operational.
- To correct any site errors. Remember, your website resides on online computers subject to viruses, server failures and more.
- To backup your project after every update.
- To speak to an advanced support team on your behalf to solve more complex issues
- To reply to this annual request "ICANN, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, requires us to ask you to review and update your details for the following domain(s):" yourdomainname.com"
- In order to complete these items, you need our site monitoring service.
Updates You Should Consider?
- Site upgrade (if your website design is older than 3 years), this is highly recommended.
- The addition of site security services. We recently had a clients project(childcare center) infected with malware, where each time a person enters their domain name, it went to a porn related website. It took us 24 hours to solve from time of notification, removing malware, restoring server files.
- Adding a digital (SSL) certificate.
- Contact us to discuss these recommendations.
For Recent News At Affordable Websites Gto To http://affordablewebblog.com/whats-new/
Additional News At Affordable Websites
- After 20+ years in the internet business most companies would start winding down or scaling back.
- We are moving full steam ahead and look forward to the next few years of service.
- Listed on this what's new page are the updates and investments in resources our company has made after the 20 year mark.
- Go to http://affordablewebblog.com/whats-new/ to view additional "what's new" at affordable web sites.
Your gmail account gives you access to uploading videos to youtube.com
A. If you have videos, instructions on how to upload videos to youtube are on this page.
B. How to view your site stats
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Navigate to a view in the property to which you added the tracking code. If you only recently added the tracking code to this property (website), it is likely that there will only be one view.
- Select the Reporting tab.
- Select Real-Time > Overview.
C. If you need a Paypal account for accepting payments online, sign up here.
D. Social Media Accounts
- If you do not have a facebook account and want one, you can sign up for one here.
- If you do not have a twitter account and want one, you can sign up for one here.
- If you do not have a LinkedIn account and want one, you can sign up for one here.
- If you do not have a Instagram account and want one, you can sign up for one here.
- If you do not have a Pinterest account and want one, you can sign up for one here.